Level 15 Corporate Centre One, 2 Corporate Court, Bundall Qld 4217
Melbourne is a city like no other with something new and interesting around every corner.
There's always a line up of amazing activities, events and displays happening. Here's just a taste of what you can see and do in Melbourne, Victoria.
- The Melbourne Spring Racing Carnival is run from August to November each year featuring the Caulfield Cup, the Cox Plate, the Victoria Derby and the Melbourne Cup.
- Visit the Melbourne Cricket Ground seven days a week for AFL, cricket, international soccer, the Australian Sports Museum, cafes and the unmatchable MCG Tour.
- During the festive season see the Christmas projections in Flinders Street and Myer's iconic Christmas windows.
- Head along to the Australian Open every January.
- Experience Melbourne's mix of cultures in its myriad of restaurants, cafes, bistros and bars.
- Discover abundant parks and leafy gardens.
- Go to the theatre and see the big names of the stage in blockbuster productions or catch new local talent on tiny stages in edgy theatres.
Melbourne is a delight to holiday in and you'll be impressed with the luxury accommodation on offer.