Far North Queensland is one of those places where you'll never want to leave. See what's on offer during your luxury holiday.
You'll find out what Australia looked like when dinosaurs roamed when you visit this area. It's a world untouched by urban development, noise and air pollution.
- Partake in a guided tour with Daintree Discovery Tours to Mossman Gorge, Cassowary Falls and the Daintree River.
- See, touch, smell and taste the rainforest on a private outing with Masons Tours or Tony's Tropical Tours.
- Encounter animals at the Daintree Discovery Centre.
- Visit Cape Trib Farm bursting with over 70 rare and exotic fruits with a farmgate tasting experience.
- Connect with the ancient beauty of this land in a guided Dreamtime Walk from the Mossman Gorge Centre.
- Take a dip in the chilled rainforest swimming holes and dip your toes in the Great Barrier Reef.
Cape Tribulation is truly a stunning place to stay. Click here to find your next holiday home.
Port Douglas is just an hour's drive north of Cairns and surrounded by the forest and Coral Sea.
Port Douglas is a great location to holiday in when you need some time out from the daily grind. It's a laid back tropical oasis with sophisticated worldly comforts within a small, friendly village atmosphere.
- Refresh, restore and revitalise yourself in the aquamarine reef waters of the Coral Sea.
- Take a drive inland and discover the crystal creeks of Mossman Gorge.
- Try the taste of the tropics at over 60 restaurants and cafes along Macrossan Street.
- Splurge by going boutique shopping or at the Sunday morning markets.
- Walk along the palm-fringed golden sands of Port Douglas' Four Mile Beach.
- Soul search through the breath taking northern tropics of Australia through pristine Daintree Rainforest walks and safaris.
- Dive and snorkel the Great Barrier Reef.
- Sail the waterways and go on a fishing tour.
- Be inspired by the amazing array of nature and wildlife and glorious simplicity.
Click here to see the incredible accommodation available in Port Douglas.
Oak Beach is a coastal town just 10 minutes from Port Douglas in Far North Queensland.
Features of this spectacular destination include:
- 1.5 kilometres of unrivalled coastal views.
- An inner coral reef.
- A secluded natural wonder away from excitement of town.
Oak Beach is the perfect beachfront haven for your next Luxury Holidays getaway. Once you’ve settled in and wish to explore you’ll discover there are:
- Cooking classes at Oaks Kitchen and Garden.
- Rainforest walks.
- 4WD safaris.
- Diving and snorkeling the reef.
- Sailing and fishing the waterways.
If you'd like to go out for a day trip, consider one of these destinations:
- The Daintree River and lowland rainforest.
- The stunning sweep of beach that is Cape Tribulation.
- Further north is Cooktown, home to Australia's earliest European history.
Within one hour’s drive are the cool Cairns Highlands; an undulating, naturally air-conditioned plateau of swimmable lakes, waterfalls, natural attractions, food, wine, trails, and cafes.
You won't be disappointed when you holiday at Oak Beach - take a look at the accommodation available.
Palm Cove is a glorious beach side community bursting with stunning accommodation and fine dining restaurants beside a beautiful palm-fringed beach.
Relaxation is often top of the list of things to do in Palm Cove. It's a little town just 25 minutes north of Cairns and there are plenty of things to see and do during your luxurious holiday.
- Marvel at the ancient paperbark trees on one side of the esplanade and the township's famous coconut palms on the other. Remember to show us your insta-worthy pictures!
- Taste your way through the menu at Nick Holloway's Nu Nu in Palm Cove or head into Cairns and tuck into these restaurants and cafes.
- Take a stroll along the sand to Clifton Beach, voted Australia's cleanest! It's patrolled by a lifeguard with a stinger net over the summer months.
- Shop at the Palm Cove Markets, held on the first Sunday of the month.
- Take a day trip to Hartley's Crocodile Adventures.
- Dip your toes in the Coral Sea, paddle your way by SUP, kayak or kiteboard to Double Island with Pacific Watersports.
Sounds like an incredible place to holiday, right? Take a look at all the exquisite Palm Cove luxury holiday homes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I book online?
Can I get an early check in?